Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Amik hati,masuk dalam poket..

It is scary what sleepless night can do.It really is.

I couldn’t sleep last night for a few reasons.And because of that,I did a lot of things I wished I’ve never done.

I posted 2 poems that I wrote on my own.

The first one (Ketamakan Rasa) was an old one.I wrote that long time ago,when I decided to stay away from feelings that hurt me,and my friendship.

The second one was written last night.It was a crappy night.CRAP.CRAP.CRAP!!

I guess feelings and faith (iman) have the same cycle.Up and down.

And as always,last night..my feeling had one of its down.And it was scary.It was really,really scary.

I listened to a song that hurts me over and over again.I was sorry to myself,and to the other person as well.I wished I spent my time reading up MCBT lecture or something beneficial.But I didn’t.Instead, I let my feeling took over me.And I rode the same train that I shouldn’t have ridden..AGAIN.I promised myself that I would never go near that train,but last night the promise was broken.

And today,I really wanna make a full use out of today.And sleep early tonight if I can…Dear Allah,please let me.And please forgive me.

And the oral test.I think I did bad.But some of the points were covered,and I felt a stint of relief because of it.I guess it’s ok.Afterall, I did try my best and I am not yet a fully eligible pharmacist.Alhamdulillah for everything..

Amik hati,masuk dalam poket.

It’s tiring to make the same mistake again and again and again..i.e letting my feelings control me,and not the other way around.I really wanna let go of that useless thoughts of mine.The voice and feelings that kept popping back from the back of my head and start making my way to Him..This is really not the time for my feelings to go haywire.I need my day controlled.Routinely perfect.Zero defect.Because it’s the time of the year again,FINAL is coming!

I prayed hard.I did.I know He listens.He always does..Amiin..

No comments:

Post a Comment